As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
On My Own
On My Own is a 2D, randomly generated woodland survival adventure created by Close Studios and published by Beach Interactive. Explore the world and drink the wild air. Stay alive by hunting, foraging, and crafting traps. Ponder Transcendentalist quotes and game tips while you sleep at the end of each day.
On My Own is a unique gaming experience that transports you to a simpler time and place, pitting age-old puzzles of survival against the beauty and calm of Nature. Live deliberately, front only the essential facts of life, and see if you can learn what the woods has to teach you when you’re on your own.Unfortunately, This game does not work any more so if anyone knows a way to update this fascinating app, then please do what you can to help. I am sure that I am not the only one missing this pixlated wonder.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Randomly Generated World: Players will never play in the same environment twice.
- Explore & Survive: Player must hunt, trap, and gather food and supplies.
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Crafting allows player to combine items to produce tools that aid survival.
- Strategic Survival: Players must focus on the tasks that leave their character feeling well rested and well fed.
- A Beautiful World: On My Own features a charming and colorful world, with delightful nature animations and soothing music.